In the serie ”Customers of Azeco” we share the stories from our customers. Why do they work with Azeco’s azelaic acid and what kind of products do they make with it?
Evologie has been an important customer for Azeco Cosmeceuticals for many years. Evologie manufacture skin care products to combat skin problems. An important raw material in their products is azelaic acid.
The Intensive Blemish Serum developed by Evologie® by doctors offers a new level of clarity – without complications. It penetrates deep into the skin to quickly remove spots and discoloration at its source. Unlike most skin cleansing treatments, this revolutionary formula uses 0% benzoyl peroxide, which is known to severely dry the skin. The skin looks clear, stays clear – no dehydration, no irritation. Instead, azelaic acid is an important ingredient for their products.
Azelaic acid is one of the key ingredients that ensures the products achieve such good results. They describe the advantages of azelaic acid as:
- Natural anti-bacterial active reducing acne bacteria (Proprionbacillus acneiis) to unclog pores for clear skin
- Anti-tyrosinase blocks the formation of abnormal pigment caused by skin inflammation from acne, sun damage, and environmental irritants.
- Anti-DNA activity that plays a role in reducing scar formation.
- Helps block melanin due to repeated exposure to the damaging effects of the suns UV and UVA radiation.
- Helps reduce age spots that result from the daily exposure of the skin to environmental pollutants
- Reduces hyperpigmentation, improves post-acne scars & skin imperfections associated with breakouts through its anti-tyrosinase activity.
We are happy to share some before and after pictures of using the Evologie products.